Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Some Days Feathers, Some Days Chicken

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I'll not be out on the Chesapeake Bay striper fishing this weekend.

Honestly, looking at the weather forecast, it is probably for the best.

If any of you have been fishing in the Fall you know just how fickle the weather can be. One minute it is beautiful. The next minute, the "Perfect Storm".

In any case, all of the factors were way out of my control. Just like most things.

I'm pretty sure I'll survive.

The good news is that while discussing the new project at hand, "Doc" formulated a brilliant application for it.

Just like the product, it is simple yet complex. It is a subtle use of the product, but it will yield some amazing dishes.

As most of you know, I am a pretty decent amateur chef. Not the best, but I can hold my own.

Believe me, if this stuff wasn't worth a damn I'd tell you.

It is really THAT good.

I have a Memphis chef in mind to premiere it when I get home. I think that's the best way for my friends there to taste it.

The food's on me kids.

I'll also be inviting some chef friends of mine to dine with us.

Do NOT RSVP as *attending* and not show up.

You will be excluded from any further product roll outs.

It is going to be special.

It is going to be fun.

You WILL tell all your friends about it. Not because I am ordering that, but because it is THAT good.

Wait until you order some and use it. Your family, your friends, your spouse, your significant other will be astounded.

Honestly, what is better than surprising someone you love with a dining experience they've NEVER had?

"Foodie" friends and Chef friends get ready.

I'm fixin' to hook you up.

You will be pleased.

I look forward to your feedback after the fact.


Coming to a city near you (if you're in Memphis) in less than three weeks.

Until the next time, all y'all take care of yourselves.

Air Traffic Mike, ret.

No comments: